Thursday 30 May 2013

Special Delivery

On March 20-2013, we welcomed a baby Girl!
8lbs 10oz
23 inches long
8:45 am

Flynn Allyn Edi-Mae made her rapid arrival into the world, 13 days early and in 1hr 42min. Although daddy missed her birth, and was forced to go back to work after only 3 days, arriving home at one month old, I will be honest in saying "Whew....am I ever glad that's done"! And am I ever happy to have another little girl in our house. After struggling with some food sensitivities, and a very rough first few weeks, we have finally figured out how she works. (we think)...

I am not one to sit still, and being as ill as I was during my pregnancy...and having a very unhappy newborn...I finally feel ready to jump (or crawl) back into my life. Although I won't be blogging very often, or working nearly as much as I was, I promise that I will do my best to keep you in the loop of what I'm working on and offer up as many tips and tricks as I can along the way. 

They say that if you can find a job you love, you'll never have to work a day in your life. Well, I LOVE and thrive from being creative. This is my passion, and my joy (besides my family of course).  I have been blessed with everything I have ever wanted, and sometimes it truly takes a pause in life to make you see that. Flynn has arrived in our family as though she has always been here, and belonged. I am overjoyed at her arrival, and I look so forward to being able to be with her everyday, while I also get to paint and create. Life couldn't get any better! 
 Thanks so much for checking in! 
We are so thrilled to share our news


No comments:

Post a Comment